02 Mar Don’t let language barriers hold you back!
- Want your organization to reach out to the francophone market?
- Want to convert your prospects into clients and donors?
- Want to communicate with your francophone employees?
Then you’ll want all your material to be available in French.
This goes for content such as your website, blog articles, HR policies, annual reports, service contracts, etc.
Your brand should be felt in every communication!
You think it might be cheaper to trust a free translation tool or a colleague?
One embarrassing mistake could end up costing you your reputation!
Why should you spend money on professional translation services? What can you get out of doing business with a translator?
- Expertise: A professional translator has experience dealing with words that have many meanings that a free tool can’t handle. For example, “fair” will have different French terminology depending on whether it relates to an event or to justice (foire vs. equitable)
- Consistency: A professional translator is experienced when it comes to consistency throughout your content and your brand. Communication consistency is a must for turning confusion into clarity. The most important thing a good translation does is to convey the right message. This is important when you have a lot of content that you use in different ways. Don’t let inconsistencies undermine your message!
- Collaboration: Professional translators collaborate with other translators and proofreaders and can offer combined services. Anything I translate is sent to proofreading. Just like two brains are better than one, four eyes are better than two. Also, let’s say that you need a document in Greek translated to French. While this might not be my language combination, I will connect you to someone who can help.
- Results: You only get one chance to make a first impression! Trusting a machine to translate your content is like that famous line in Forrest Gump, “You never know what you’re gonna get”. Instead of giving you the results you want, machines provide you with word-for-word translation. They fail to pick up on nuances, connect you to your market and deliver results. That’s why a professional translator is your best bet.
Ready to take action?
You want to reach out to the francophone market, but you don’t know where to start? I have the ideal package for you. Click here to find out more.