01 Jan New Year, New FREE Guide!
You may already know that every business and non-profit should have a website – but did you know that there are some “must-haves” that are too often overlooked or missing?
Over the last 15 years, I’ve helped clients who either:
– had no website,
– had a website that was in English only,
– had a website that needed to be updated and translated, or
– had a dynamic website with ongoing presence or content
What I’ve learned is that wherever you’re at on your website or content journey, there are certain things that you can easily do to make sure that your bilingual website has all it needs to connect with your audience and attract more clients or donors.
As I help people reach their francophone audience to promote their products, services or cause, I regularly notice that there are some other important elements that can easily help you attract more clients or hit that “donate” button faster!
This inspired me to create a FREE guide to help entrepreneurs, organizations and not-for-profits called “Must-have elements to include on your bilingual website”. It even has a handy checklist to make sure you’re making the most of your website!
Click here to grab your FREE copy!
In this guide, you will learn:
- Why having a bilingual website is an opportunity to attract more clients or donors
- Tips on how to make sure that your bilingual website has all it needs to connect with your audience
- How to use your website to position yourself as an expert, stay top of mind, and increase the odds of people reaching out to you instead of your competitors
Make sure to click here to grab your FREE copy!
Reach out with questions, comments, and feedback. I’m always happy to hear from you.